A Smoothie is a thick drink made by blending raw fruits or vegetables with other ingredients like water, crushed ice, dairy products or sweeteners. A smoothie containing dairy products is similar to a milkshake, although the latter typically contains less fruit and often contains ice cream.
- Frozen pineapple – 1 Cup
- Frozen ripe mango (peeled and cut into chunks) – 1 Cup
- Vanilla Yogurt – 1 Cup
- Skimmed milk (or more if needed) – ⅓ cup
- Sugar – 2 Teaspoons
- Ice cubes (if needed) – 4 to 5
- Add pineapple, yogurt, milk and mango pieces into the blender. Turn on the blender to a high-power for one minute or until the mixture becomes creamy or smooth.
- If it’s too runny, you can add more bananas or more yogurt to thicken the mixture.
- If you do not have plain yogurt or skimmed milk, you can easily add different flavors and different fat percentages as your taste.
- Pour the mixture into a serving glass with ice cubes and serve immediately.
mango pineapple smoothie with yogurt, mango pineapple smoothie without banana, mango pineapple smoothie without yogurt, mango pineapple spinach smoothie, peach mango pineapple smoothie