Smoothie is thick drink made by blending raw fruits or vegetables with other ingredients like water, crushed ice, dairy products or sweeteners. A smoothie containing dairy products is similar to a milkshake, although the latter typically contains less fruit and often contains ice cream.
What we need:
- Fresh watermelon (cubed and black seeds removed) – 1 ½ Cups (240 g)
- Frozen strawberries – 1 Cup (120 g)
- Ripe banana (previously peeled, chopped and frozen) – ½ (50 g)
- Unsweetened plain almond milk – ½ – ¾ Cup (120 – 180 ml)
- Lime (juiced) – 1 (30 ml)
- Chia or hemp seeds (optional) – 1 Tbsp
How to make it:
- Put all ingredients to the blender and blend until it becomes creamy and smooth.
- You can add more almond milk to thin and more frozen strawberries or frozen bananas to thicken.
- Taste and adjust seasonings as you want, you can add more lime for acidity, watermelon for a more intense watermelon flavor, or banana for sweetness.
- Serve by topping with additional Chia seeds to mock watermelon seeds.
watermelon smoothie recipe with yogurt, watermelon smoothie weight lossm, Strawberry Watermelon Smoothie recipe with milk, strawberry watermelon smoothie dairy queen